Warranty and Care
Warranty and Care
- Each mattress carries a 12 Years Limited Warranty period, under international bedding guidelines, against manufacturing defects. This limited warranty does not cover any bedding that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle and items for repair if, in our opinion, they are in an unsanitary condition.
- The cost of transportation for repair is to be borne by the buyer.
- The limited warranty also does not apply to bedding that has been worn out due to abnormal use, and wear and tear over the years.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within the first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Latticel will not be held responsible for repairs done outside of our factory.
- Latticel reserves the right to repair or replace either parts of the mattress or base or the entire mattress or base at its option.
- There is not a comfort or sleeping satisfaction guarantee, it covers manufacturing faults only. A bed that is not suitable to your comfort (i.e. too soft or too hard) is not a manufacturer’s warranty fault.
- All mattress will show body impressions as the upholstery settles. This is not a structural defect covered by this limited warranty. The upholstery is intended to provide cushioning and body impression is unavoidable, body impressions of 1.5 inch or 38 mm is considered as normal.
FAQ - Care instructions
- Due to the high quality natural ingredients used in producing the goods, special care must be given to products with 100% Natural Latex.
- 100% Natural Latex is sensitive to direct sunlight and heat. You are advised not to expose your 100% Natural Latex to harsh conditions that may jeopardise the quality of the product.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible by spot cleaning.
- Gently scrape away any soil or mop away liquid from the surface of fabric and wipe with a damp cloth using mild soap with warm water. Allow to dry thoroughly before reuse.
- Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids.
- Do not use any type of chemical liquid.